Personalized gifts make lifetime keepsakes! We are sure she will love this keepsake box to showcase her favorite jewelry pieces, trinkets or treasures. But if you want to show a little more emotion express it. Personalize this glass keepsake box with a name and use as a gift with that added touch of thoughtfulness for your mom, friend, wife, daughter, sister or girlfriend. Lettering will be engraved and will appear in white frost on the clear beveled glass top. This vintage inspired box features a clear beveled glass and when you open the lid, you will find the iridescent glass in the bottom shimmers with color. Metal edging on the hinged lid, decorative feet and a chain on the inside that supports the top when it is open are all part of detailing, adding to its charm. See our Amazon store for additional colors and coordinating pieces. All J Devlin jewelry boxes are made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment. The metal trim and solder have also been stained with an antique charcoal patina and a wax applied keeping you’re the finish beautiful for years to come. Polish with a soft dry cloth if necessary. Each stained glass box is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans using a copper foil and solder technique developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800’s. This age-old art form combined with 21st century designs creates the perfect combination for unique home décor. J DEVLIN – has been designing and manufacturing quality glass home decor since 1999. Please enjoy this exclusive and original design.
- Personalize this glass box with a name and use as a gift with that added touch of thoughtfulness.
- A decorative keepsake box to display and store jewelry, trinkets and treasures.
- Metal edging on the hinged lid, decorative feet and a chain on the inside that supports the top when it is open are all part of detailing, adding to its charm.
- Handcrafted stained glass jewelry box made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment.
- This is a J Devlin original and exclusive design. Enjoy!